You can submit your digital submissions to the email: email@example.com or you can submit your physical copy of your submissions to the front desk at the library.
Contest Entry Guidelines
- Theme: Discovery, surprise and wonder at the Library
- Participants can be any age and have a Pearl River Public Library card. Don’t have a library card? Visit https://pearlriverlibrary.org/get-a-library-card/ to sign up.
- All artwork must be the original work of the artist and can be created digitally or by hand.
- Limit one entry per artist.
- A copy of your entry may be submitted electronically in JPEG or PDF format to Promotions? by midnight on Friday, December 1 and must be no larger than 2 MB. Hand-drawn submissions are also welcome and may be submitted to the library by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 1.
- The submissions must contain the participant’s name, address, phone number, email address, school (if applicable) and the following language for electronic certification:
- “I certify that the design submitted is mine and is completely original and does not violate any copyright laws. I grant the Pearl River Public Library (PRPL) permission to use my name, creative work and visual image in its publications without recourse.”
- Library staff will consider audience appeal, originality and best interpretation of the theme when judging entries.
- The winning entry and runners-up will be asked to provide their original artwork and will be contacted with submittal instructions. If the original artwork is not available, the entry will be disqualified.
- The winner and runners-up will be announced in December 2023 and will receive prizes. The winning designs will be reproduced as a special limited edition library card.
- All entries become the property of the Pearl River Public Library